Who is R.P.Adams?
Engineered Process Equipment. Solutions You Can Trust.
- For 75 years, R.P. Adams has provided Industrial Filtration equipment, Automatic Water Strainers, Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers, Aftercoolers, and Cyclone Separators to meet our customers needs.
- The technologies we offer are continually refined to meet new and more challenging applications in today’s chemical and general industrial markets resulting in superior performance and value.
Liquid Filtration Technology:
- Our Liquid Filtration know-how has set the standard in the filtration industry with Automatic Water Strainer Technologyand advanced Potable Water Filtration Systems for municipal drinking water plants.
Heat Transfer Technology:
- When it comes to understanding and solving compressed air and gas heat transfer applications, R.P. Adams has a proven track record of success. We were the first Company to specialize in Aftercooler Technology back in 1938 and provide a standard product line against which all others are judged.
Quality and Reliability You Can Count On:
- R.P. Adams has an established reputation for designing and manufacturing quality products that have reliability unequaled in the industry. Our process equipment is made to handle demanding applications where others have been known to fail.
More Standard And Custom Solutions:
- R. P. Adams often has off-the-shelf units available for immediate delivery. When your application calls for a custom solution, Adams Engineers have the industry experience to select the product that is right for your specific process, thereby assuring you that the equipment being specified will meet or exceed your specifications.
Global Sales And Service Network:
- Headquarters for R.P. Adams product sales, engineering, and manufacturing are in Buffalo, NY. We also offer responsive sales and technical support through a worldwide network of experienced factory-trained Engineers. From applications know-how, fast quotation preparation, technical assistance, and spare parts availability, R.P. Adams and our representatives are your dedicated resource for solving heat transfer and liquid filter process requirements.
R.P. Adams is a proud member of the following organizations:
- Association of Iron and Steel Engineers (AISE)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)
- World Trade Center Buffalo Niagara (WTC-BN)
After sixty-seven years, R.P. Adams is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Service Filtration Corporation (SFC), headquartered in Northbrook, Illinois, with divisions in Amarillo, Texas, and Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Our sale was effective April 9, 2004, and henceforth, we will be doing business as R.P. Adams, Division of Service Filtration Corporation.